Saturday, November 16, 2013

Catching Up....The Project Basket

Do you have project basket, bags or boxes? I have more that one!

So my goal is to finish the UFO's(or should I say some) and yes probably start some more!

Here is one project that Marjorie  I started in Sept. for the 100 Club from the Fabric Cupboard.

This year was the Churn Dash. We decided that we would make the full size instead of the lap or tabletop size.

The colours are soft and soothing. We are now on the third month plus we have all of our extra block done.
                                                   THE PROJECT BASKET

                                                The churn dash blocks


                                          Till next time keep creating!

             

8 comments:

  1. That is going to be so pretty. I am so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to meet our Canadian quilters. Thanks. crystalbluern at onlineok dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved that quilt block and your quilt will be lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  4. You already know how much I like your work....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks are just wonderful! Love the colours you are using.

    ReplyDelete
  6. boxes and bags, all over the place. Your churn dash is looking lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a project closet! and one of those is Churn Dashes :) Visiting from Blogathon Canada

    ReplyDelete

  8. Thanks for the ideas your share here
    So far, I am looking for a source of reference on various websites
    Now I have found what I was looking for all this time
    I keep the spirit to strive to be the best, one of which is a reference from your idea that really helped me.
    Once again I want to say thank you
    hadroh jepara marawis jepara

    ReplyDelete

Let the fun being!