Sunday, April 14, 2013

It's been only two days!

Well I just have to share(can you see my huge smile) I looked, I researched, I asked questions, I shopped, I demo and then I bought. Now I hear you saying what is she talking about. Well it all happen on Friday when Marjorie, Marla and I went to town. Can you tell I'm still excited! We stopped by to have a demo on something that was just oh sooooooo.... fantistic....oh! yes just so wonderful ..........well words can only describe.................but just wait I just can't show you until it arrives and that should be by Friday.....................stop by then I will have a pictures of everything. I just cannot believe it actually happening................till the arrival..................keep smiling & keep creating


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a new sewing machine. Can't wait to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know..I know...so happy for both you and Marjorie

    ReplyDelete

Let the fun being!