Sunday, February 10, 2013

Storm Days Mittens and Snowman


Well another storm behind us and another week of creating. What would one make in a snow storm how about a snowman and mittens. 

These are a couple kits that I had for ................well everyone knows how long, we all have many of those projects so this storm just seem fitting that they should get started.

 All I have to do to finish these is to do some FMQ and binding.
 I just couldn't put a face to the snowman just yet. I didn't want him see the how many friends could be make with all that snow.



 Here is a table topper that Marjorie and I worked on this week and  is ready for FMQ and binding. I do believe that I'm going to have to stop creating and finish all of these projects.


This Wednedsay was a another get sewing day for the girls. Rose  and Judy worked on their Valentine table topper. Our other side kick Marla is still vacationing but I sure she will be fully recharge to catch up sometime this week.

 Margie and I had started another project from one of the Connecting Thread kits. Here is a little peek for the upcoming creations. Yes another christmas but it will be great to take out in a few months.


Till next time


 KEEP CREATING AND KEEP SMILING!!


Connie

2 comments:

  1. Lovely projects. It has been a stormy week here, too. Good weather for quilting ... and blogging. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete

Let the fun being!