Sunday, February 3, 2013

January's 2013 NewFO Challenge

I decided to join Cat Patches in this challenge to get myself motivate to get lot of projects done for 2013. Objective number two is to have lots of my Christmas gifts make and wrapped. Wish me luck.

I decided to do a couple of kits that I had purchased from Connecting Threads (actually two of many kits). All there is to completing these projects is the FMQ and the binding.


                                                         Christmas Tree Skirt 

                                                             Christmas Table Topper


There's a couple days a week that some friends get together for some stitching and here's is some of the projects made from these gatherings. We have lots of laughs, share ideas along with techniques that we have learn over the years and yes we will sometimes make the same projects.

                                                      Ready to stitch so a hot cup of tea, an
                                                       evening tv show will finished these mini runners                       
 

                                                With this runner the snowballs just fell out of the sky 
                                                                   and make this funfilled snowman

Here is a couple creations that were make with wool flannel and appliqued. These are fun to do and great afternoon project.

                                                              One more left to frame


So link up with Barb and enjoy all the 2013 New FO Challenge creations. Thanks for stopping by and I will enjoy reading all your comments. Keep Smiling and Keep Creating!

3 comments:

  1. All lovely projects!! I joined NewFo too, great way to get some stuff DONE!

    Happy Sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these projects! I'm so glad you linked up!

    ReplyDelete

Let the fun being!