Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Projects

Well folks looks like Christmas is approaching fast and there are many things to accomplish. I had to  take some time out for a bit but I'm back. My voice is finally returning, right girls! I'm just getting back into the swing of things again and have been a working on a few items for Christmas. On the top of my list is my tree skirt as you can see it still in process. Marla and I had started a month or so ago. I have the started FMQ on the skirt and almost finished.You can see her skirt posted at Marla's crafts Marla had discovered this pattern in one of her many many books. Dancing Stars Tree Skirt by Christine Schultz.


Here are a couple of table runner that I had made before I had taken my time out. This were quick and fun to do and are going to look grand on someone table. I may just keep one for myself. 

 
  For the little one on the christmas list here is a collection of pillowcase for them.



Marla, Margie and I  spend one afternoon making these place mats and they were so much fun I decided to make another set for a gift.





 The pattern is "Take Four by Quilt Design Something Sew Fine Cary Flanagan. Purchased at our favorite quilting The Fabric Cupboard!



Another item check off my list. There are two little ones waiting for Santa and a parcel from Nana. Hopefully they will find their way to their house by mail by Friday.


How is your holiday sewing projets going?

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks fantastic Connie!! I'll have to take a picture of my placemats now too. And would love the patterns for the runners...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your tree skirt looks great. The dancing stars stand out great. Now I am anxious to do those table runners. We are going to have so much fun in the sewing room this winter. The girls should love their new night gowns. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Let the fun being!